To this end, the NCCN collaborates with various European and international partners. We implement agreements or establish new agreements to facilitate and improve both day-to-day consultation and coordination of crisis management.
The NCCN has several ongoing international projects:
- Establishing a platform for the Directors-General of the crisis centres at European level.
- Collaborating with the Benelux Secretariat-General and the Benelux countries.
- Maintaining contacts with national and international partners (embassies and international organisations, Civil Protection, permanent representatives, etc.).
- Representing the National Crisis Center in international forums and organisations.
- Strengthening the information position and recognition of the expertise of the National Crisis Center internationally.
- Setting up, monitoring and managing European funds and international projects.